Places to Visit
Arrival at Fethiye harbor, check - in at 03:00 pm. Questions and explanations regarding the blue cruise will be answered. Enjoy the first evening in the marina and look forward to an exciting, unforgettable family trip. Stay overnight at Fethiye harbor.
We anchor in the “Red Island” which is called “Kizilada”. That isle is deserted, only a lighthouse creates a special atmosphere. Discover the small sand bank; there you can see the feral rabbits in nature. Dinner and overnight near that island. Sleep on sundeck and count the stars in the sky.
Göcek - Land excursion Dalyan
Have you already seen the hidden jewel? The harbor of Göcek is one of the famous ports in that area. Walk along the promenade into the beautiful town of Göcek, go shopping or spend some time in one of the small cafes. From the port of Göcek, you have the optional opportunity to learn more about the beautiful area of Dalyan. Visit the turtle beach (habitat of the Caretta sea turtle) and have lots of fun in the mud bath. Your pictures will be unforgettable when you are completely mud bathed. We also make a stop at the long, sandy “Iztuzu-Beach”. Here you can build sandcastles or jump into the waves. Enjoy the excursion day with lots of fun and nature! We will stay the night in a bay near Göcek.
Isles of Göcek
Explore the variety of the beautiful islands (Yassicalar, Boynusbükü). The many different islands next to each other look like pearls of a necklace. Enjoy a relaxed day, definitely more in or under water than on board. Overnight in one of the many islands.
Underwater world „Hamam-Bay“
Swimming breaks in different bays (Bedri Rahmi, Bath of Cleopatra). The crystal, blue colors of the ocean invite for long swimming and snorkeling breaks. Discover the underwater world, e. g. the ancient ruins. Try to catch your “own fish for dinner”. We stay overnight in a quiet bay.
At daybreak we continue to “Tersane Island” in the Gulf of Fethiye. Tersane translates as"shipyard". The Greeks, who formerly lived on that island, were shipbuilders. The tradition of shipbuilding on Tersane goes back to Byzantine times. Ruins under water of the ancient town “Arymaxa” will impress you. The engine is started again to continue the journey into the bay of Manastir. Here we have dinner and spend the night.
Gulf of Fethiye
After breakfast we will start the tour to the Bay of “Turunc”, situated in the Gulf of Fethiye. Last time to jump into the clear, fresh water. You will be back in Fethiye harbor with unforgettable impressions of the cruise in your mind. Last opportunity to walk along the harbor and the old town of Fethiye. Remember your lovely holidays while sitting in one of the cozy cafes and places in the beautiful area of Fethiye.
End of the boat trip. Check - out after breakfast at 9:00 am.
Included in the Price
- Refreshment on arrival - information about the yacht and the course of the tour
- Full Board Plus :
- Breakfast, Lunch, ''Five-o'clock-tea'', Dinner.
- Nonalcoholic drinks: coffee, tea and water
- All cabins have blankets, towels and bath towels (only for cabin use)
- Sharing of fishing- and snorkeling equipment
- Games and utensils (pens, books, puzzles, playing cards, costumes etc.) for children on board.
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- No liability for the baggage and its contents.
- Fuel, service, personnel, insurance, port fees an taxes (depending on the route for Turkish waters)
Not Included in the Price
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Land exursion - if desired, must be booked on the yacht on the first day.
- Check-in on the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 03:00 pm.
- Check-out from the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 09:00 pm.
- The Blue Cruise will be done if 3 double cabins are booked (cabin occupancy at least of 1 adult plus 1 child)
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht. Due to different construction, there are diverse types of wooden Gullets. In general, the yacht is running by motor. If sails are available, only the captain makes the decision to set these for a couple of hours
- The yacht´s name is unknown until the arrival day
- Allocation of the cabins on board at check-in
- You can book a yacht for sole use, i.e. you book at least 6 double cabins- accordingly to 12 people (adult price) - on a fixed route. Maybe you have to do "Blind bookings" for sole using
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years are allowed to participate at the blue cruise. The full price has to be paid for children aged of 12 years.
- In cabin charters for groups, there is no age restriction.
- Thorough cleaning of the yacht is made after / before each trip
- No cleaning service during the trip
- Daily emptying the toilet bucket by the crew
- Bed linen and towels are changed only if needed
- Guests have to bring their own beach towel
- Guest are not to bring their own drinks on the board
- On every yacht are Stereo and DVD player
- Medical equipment, e.g. respirators don't work automatically on board, because we cannot guarantee 24 hrs of electricity
- Meals on board are not specified for allergic guests. If special products are needed, guests have to bring them by their own.
- No use of air-conditioning
- Water sport activities offered by external agencies or going on land during the blue cruises, are at own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children on board as well as outside of the ship.
- Optional excursions operate only with minimum 8 persons.
- Guests on board have to inform our agency Kaya Yachting in case of accidents, injuries or similar incidents.
- If there are any problems / requirements during the blue cruise trip which cannot be solved by the crew on board, please contact the agency immediately. Our service mobile phone number is 24 hrs, 7 days a week available. (You can use the captain´s mobile phone for calling us).
- It you don´t contact the agency or your representative during your holiday, complaints which are made after the blue cruise are not valid anymore.
- The period of repair in case of a defect is maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable class yacht.