Places to Visit
Check in 03:00 clock. Welcome on board with a welcome drink.
Questions and explanations regarding the Blue Cruise will be answered. Time for visiting the old town of Fethiye, overnight in Fethiye harbor.
Fethiye - Rhodes
After breakfast start towards the "Sun Island" Rhodes. Discover one of the most beautiful islands of Greece. A breathtaking atmosphere awaits you with legendary stories. Have a walk through the cobbled streets, possibility to visit e.g. the magnificent “Grand Master's Palace”, the moat and the walls that Byzantine church and admire mosques. We overnight in the port of Rhodes.
The very attractive and inviting Island of Symi has to offer something for everyone and of course plenty of cultural highlights. When the sun goes down over Symi, there is hardly a more romantic place than here on the waterfront. Stay the night in the harbor of Symi.
Today it goes on to Bozburun, a fishing village and the local Turkish port of registration. This area is also famous for building the "gullets". Enjoy the atmosphere in the traditional tea garden under the eucalyptus trees in front of the local boat, the barber shop - where men are shaved, massaged and sprayed with cologne - or simply a stroll through the little village. After lunch in Bozburun the captain starts the motor and continues the cruise to closer bays, e.g. the Bay of “Serce”.
Bays of Serce and Kadirga
Here you can find the oldest known shipwreck. The reconstructed ship and its cargo of precious glass are exhibited in the Museum of Bodrum. The bay is ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling. Continue to Kardirga bay. Stay overnight in Kadirga.
In the morning the captain starts the engine - time to go to Ekincik - a bay near the estuary of the Dalyan River. Take the opportunity to go on excursion to Dalyan by small boats through the meter-high reeds. It features the famous royal tombs and a natural mud bath. Stay the night in the bay of Ekincik.
The Gulf of Fethiye with its twelve-islands of Göcek. It´s one of the loneliest and most beautiful coastal areas of Turkey. Last day for swimming, snorkeling, sun bathing. In the afternoon, you come back into your home port of Fethiye. Spend the last evening in the old-town of Fethiye and the last night on board.
End of the boat trip. Check-out after breakfast at 9:00 am.
Included in the Price
- Refreshment on arrival - information about the yacht and the course of the tour
- Full Board Plus :
- Breakfast, Lunch, ''Five-o'clock-tea'', Dinner.
- Nonalcoholic drinks: coffee, tea and water
- All cabins have blankets, towels and bath towels (only for cabin use)
- Sharing of fishing- and snorkeling equipment
- Games and utensils (pens, books, puzzles, playing cards, costumes etc.) for children on board.
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- No liability for the baggage and its contents.
- Fuel, service, personnel, insurance, port fees an taxes (depending on the route for Turkish waters)
Not Included in the Price
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Land exursion - if desired, must be booked on the yacht on the first day.
- Check-in on the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 03:00 pm.
- Check-out from the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 09:00 pm.
- The Blue Cruise will be done if 3 double cabins are booked (cabin occupancy at least of 1 adult plus 1 child)
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht. Due to different construction, there are diverse types of wooden Gullets. In general, the yacht is running by motor. If sails are available, only the captain makes the decision to set these for a couple of hours
- The yacht´s name is unknown until the arrival day
- Allocation of the cabins on board at check-in
- You can book a yacht for sole use, i.e. you book at least 6 double cabins- accordingly to 12 people (adult price) - on a fixed route. Maybe you have to do "Blind bookings" for sole using
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years are allowed to participate at the blue cruise. The full price has to be paid for children aged of 12 years.
- In cabin charters for groups, there is no age restriction.
- Thorough cleaning of the yacht is made after / before each trip
- No cleaning service during the trip
- Daily emptying the toilet bucket by the crew
- Bed linen and towels are changed only if needed
- Guests have to bring their own beach towel
- Guest are not to bring their own drinks on the board
- On every yacht are Stereo and DVD player
- Medical equipment, e.g. respirators don't work automatically on board, because we cannot guarantee 24 hrs of electricity
- Meals on board are not specified for allergic guests. If special products are needed, guests have to bring them by their own.
- No use of air-conditioning
- Water sport activities offered by external agencies or going on land during the blue cruises, are at own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children on board as well as outside of the ship.
- Optional excursions operate only with minimum 8 persons.
- Guests on board have to inform our agency Kaya Yachting in case of accidents, injuries or similar incidents.
- If there are any problems / requirements during the blue cruise trip which cannot be solved by the crew on board, please contact the agency immediately. Our service mobile phone number is 24 hrs, 7 days a week available. (You can use the captain´s mobile phone for calling us).
- It you don´t contact the agency or your representative during your holiday, complaints which are made after the blue cruise are not valid anymore.
- The period of repair in case of a defect is maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable class yacht.