Places to Visit
Check in 03:00 pm. Welcome on board with a welcome drink.
Questions and explanations regarding the Blue Cruise will be answered. Time for visiting the old town of Fethiye, overnight in Fethiye harbor.
Fethiye - Gemiler
After breakfast you will start your journey. Enjoy the wind and the first impressions on board; we anchor in a beautiful cove for lunch. The tour continues near the Blue Lagoon of Olüdeniz. This is considered the most beautiful stretch of beach in Turkey with crystal clear turquoise water and a gently sloping pebble beach. The water in the lagoon is so smooth and quiet. This why, natives called it "Ölüdeniz" ("Dead Sea"). We anchor in Gemiler, directly from the Byzantine ruins the hills of the island can be seen.
A walk through the ancient site is worthwhile not only because of its beautiful view. Sturdy footwear is essential (entrance fee). We have Dinner and overnight in the bay.
Fethiye - Simena
At dawn we set off towards Tersane Bay, swimming break and lunch time. After lunch you will reach the fishing village of Kale Köy. Visit the medieval castle of “Simena” with the ancient theater or Lycian sarcophagi. (Entrance fee). We overnight in the vicinity of Kale Köy.
Fethiye - Kekova - Bay of Gökkaya
After breakfast, we drive along the Lycian coast towards Finike. Possibility to an optional excursion to the rock tombs of Myra and local Nicholas Monument. The journey continues past the "Sunken City". You can see parts of the Byzantine city which lie underwater surface.
Enjoy the dinner on board and the subsequent night while the boat is anchoring in the Bay of Gökkaya.
Breakfast and Lunch in one of the cozy bays in that area. During the day you will arrive in Kas. Do not leave this little fisher village without visiting or shopping in the beautiful streets. Enjoy the colorful area, overnight in or near Kas harbor.
Kalkan Marina or Yesilköy-Bay
After breakfast the captain starts the engine. The destination of the day depends on the number of bookings for the optional excursion to Xanthos, the ancient city and the long gorge of Saklikent. Alternatively, hit the Yesilkoy Bay. Enjoy the beautiful scenery passing by during a sun bath, or make yourself comfortable with a cool drink on the yacht.
Göcek Bays - Fethiye Marina
Very early in the morning the journey continues. Fantastically beautiful beaches, turquoise blue sea await you in the Gulf of Gocek. Enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
In the afternoon you will arrive in port of Fethiye. Dinner and overnight on board.
End of the boat trip. Check - out after breakfast at 9:00 am.
Included in the Price
- Refreshment on arrival - information about the yacht and the course of the tour
- Full Board Plus :
- Breakfast, Lunch, ''Five-o'clock-tea'', Dinner.
- Nonalcoholic drinks: coffee, tea and water
- All cabins have blankets, towels and bath towels (only for cabin use)
- Sharing of fishing- and snorkeling equipment
- Games and utensils (pens, books, puzzles, playing cards, costumes etc.) for children on board.
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- No liability for the baggage and its contents.
- Fuel, service, personnel, insurance, port fees an taxes (depending on the route for Turkish waters)
Not Included in the Price
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Land exursion - if desired, must be booked on the yacht on the first day.
- Check-in on the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 03:00 pm.
- Check-out from the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 09:00 pm.
- The Blue Cruise will be done if 3 double cabins are booked (cabin occupancy at least of 1 adult plus 1 child)
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht. Due to different construction, there are diverse types of wooden Gullets. In general, the yacht is running by motor. If sails are available, only the captain makes the decision to set these for a couple of hours
- The yacht´s name is unknown until the arrival day
- Allocation of the cabins on board at check-in
- You can book a yacht for sole use, i.e. you book at least 6 double cabins- accordingly to 12 people (adult price) - on a fixed route. Maybe you have to do "Blind bookings" for sole using
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years are allowed to participate at the blue cruise. The full price has to be paid for children aged of 12 years.
- In cabin charters for groups, there is no age restriction.
- Thorough cleaning of the yacht is made after / before each trip
- No cleaning service during the trip
- Daily emptying the toilet bucket by the crew
- Bed linen and towels are changed only if needed
- Guests have to bring their own beach towel
- Guest are not to bring their own drinks on the board
- On every yacht are Stereo and DVD player
- Medical equipment, e.g. respirators don't work automatically on board, because we cannot guarantee 24 hrs of electricity
- Meals on board are not specified for allergic guests. If special products are needed, guests have to bring them by their own.
- No use of air-conditioning
- Water sport activities offered by external agencies or going on land during the blue cruises, are at own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children on board as well as outside of the ship.
- Optional excursions operate only with minimum 8 persons.
- Guests on board have to inform our agency Kaya Yachting in case of accidents, injuries or similar incidents.
- If there are any problems / requirements during the blue cruise trip which cannot be solved by the crew on board, please contact the agency immediately. Our service mobile phone number is 24 hrs, 7 days a week available. (You can use the captain´s mobile phone for calling us).
- It you don´t contact the agency or your representative during your holiday, complaints which are made after the blue cruise are not valid anymore.
- The period of repair in case of a defect is maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable class yacht.