Places to Visit
Fethiye Yacht harbour
Salutation and pickup with the tour guide at the airport.
Check in 3 p.m. Welcome on board.
After you have moved into your cabinet, there is a welcome drink on deck. Now you can pose any remaining questions. Allow the crew to spoil you, enjoy the friendly atmosphere in the evening and look forward to an amazing, unforgettable cruise.
Beautiful bays await you at the Gulf of Göcek. The water is crystal clear and unbelievably light blue. You can swim and relax the whole day. Over night stay and dinner in Agalimani Bay.
Ekincik - Dalyan
Very early in the morning you leave for Ekincik, a bay near the mouth of the river Dalyan. If you are interested in culture, you have the opportunity to participate in an excursion to the village Dalyan, the ancient town Kaunos and the turtle beach (habitat of the giant ocean turtle). You can also take a mud bath in one of the surrounding thermal of this region. Overnight stay in one of Ekincik’s bays.
Our today’s destination is Marmaris. On the way you’ll have time to swim in the Turunc bay and have lunch comfortably in front of Cennet island. As you arrive in Marmaris, you’ll directly see the impressing walls of a castle in the historic centre. It was built by Süleyman the glorious. The shops and the bazaar in the centre are opened until late in the evening. Romantic cafés and taverns border the seafront. Overnight stay at Marmaris.
At crack of dawn your cruise continues to the island Tersane in the Gulf of Fethiye. Tersane means “shipyard”, because the ancient Greek habitants were shipwrights. This tradition goes back to the time of Byzantine. Your ship stays at a bay until lunch. Then you go to Manastir, another beautiful bay. Here you’ll have dinner and stay for the night.
Göcek - Manastir Bay
The island world of Göcek will cast a spell on you. You will stop at peaceful bays (Kuyruk Burnu, Manastir, Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala) to have breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stay.
Gulf of Fethiye
On this trip, the sails should once come into operation. According to weather conditions, you will sail a leg in the morning or in the afternoon. Because of organisational reasons, it is not possible to serve a warm lunch on a sailing day. Of course snacks will be offered. There is a lot to see in Fethiye: the temple tomb of Amyntas, Lycian grave constructions, a Hellenic theatre. Very beautiful and original is the historic centre of Fethiye and the historic Hamam, where you can take a relaxing vapour bath.
Fethiye Yacht harbour
After breakfast, disembarkation and see off of the crew and the fellow passengers. Check out: 9 am - transfer to the airport. In case of a later takeoff, the luggage can be stored in our office at the port. Now you have time for a last shopping, a sit in the cafés or a walk at the water front.
Included in the Price
- Refreshment on arrival - information about the yacht and the course of the tour
- Full Board Plus :
- Breakfast, Lunch, ''Five-o'clock-tea'', Dinner.
- Nonalcoholic drinks: coffee, tea and water
- All cabins have blankets, towels and bath towels (only for cabin use)
- Sharing of fishing- and snorkeling equipment
- Games and utensils (pens, books, puzzles, playing cards, costumes etc.) for children on board.
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- No liability for the baggage and its contents.
- Fuel, service, personnel, insurance, port fees an taxes (depending on the route for Turkish waters)
Not Included in the Price
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Land exursion - if desired, must be booked on the yacht on the first day.
- Check-in on the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 03:00 pm.
- Check-out from the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 09:00 pm.
- The Blue Cruise will be done if 3 double cabins are booked (cabin occupancy at least of 1 adult plus 1 child)
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht. Due to different construction, there are diverse types of wooden Gullets. In general, the yacht is running by motor. If sails are available, only the captain makes the decision to set these for a couple of hours
- The yacht´s name is unknown until the arrival day
- Allocation of the cabins on board at check-in
- You can book a yacht for sole use, i.e. you book at least 6 double cabins- accordingly to 12 people (adult price) - on a fixed route. Maybe you have to do "Blind bookings" for sole using
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years are allowed to participate at the blue cruise. The full price has to be paid for children aged of 12 years.
- In cabin charters for groups, there is no age restriction.
- Thorough cleaning of the yacht is made after / before each trip
- No cleaning service during the trip
- Daily emptying the toilet bucket by the crew
- Bed linen and towels are changed only if needed
- Guests have to bring their own beach towel
- Guest are not to bring their own drinks on the board
- On every yacht are Stereo and DVD player
- Medical equipment, e.g. respirators don't work automatically on board, because we cannot guarantee 24 hrs of electricity
- Meals on board are not specified for allergic guests. If special products are needed, guests have to bring them by their own.
- air-conditioning. At the discretions at the captain, the air-conditioners may occasionally mally be used.
- Water sport activities offered by external agencies or going on land during the blue cruises, are at own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children on board as well as outside of the ship.
- Optional excursions operate only with minimum 8 persons.
- Guests on board have to inform our agency Kaya Yachting in case of accidents, injuries or similar incidents.
- If there are any problems / requirements during the blue cruise trip which cannot be solved by the crew on board, please contact the agency immediately. Our service mobile phone number is 24 hrs, 7 days a week available. (You can use the captain´s mobile phone for calling us).
- It you don´t contact the agency or your representative during your holiday, complaints which are made after the blue cruise are not valid anymore.
- The period of repair in case of a defect is maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable class yacht.