Places to Visit
Check in 03:00 pm. Welcome on board with a welcome drink.
Questions and explanations regarding the Blue Cruise will be answered. Visit the beautiful Old Town of Fethiye. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere with a drink on board. Spend the night in Fethiye harbor.
Fethiye - Ölüdeniz
After breakfast, the captain starts the engine. Enjoy the wind and the first impressions of the coast. We anchor in a beautiful cove for lunch. The tour continues to the Blue Lagoon of “Ölüdeniz”. This is considered the most beautiful stretch of beach in Turkey with crystal clear turquoise water and a gently sloping pebble beach. The water in the lagoon surface is so smooth and quiet that the natives of the bay the named "Ölüdeniz” ("Dead Sea"). We anchor in “Gemiler”, extend directly from the Byzantine ruins in the hills of the island. A walk through the ancient site is worthwhile not only because of its beautiful view (entry fee appr. 8 TL). Sturdy footwear is essential. We have dinner and overnight in the bay.
Ölüdeniz - Aga Limanı
Enjoy once again the incredible beauty and relaxing ride to the “Aga Limani bay” which lies in the Lycian city with its monumental tombs Lydea. Swimming, Snorkeling, Relaxing - enjoy the blue, fresh water. We stay the night in this beautiful bay.
Aga Limani - Ekincik
Your day begins with a two-hour drive to Ekincik, a bay near the mouth of the Dalyan River. Dalyan is a natural beauty - enjoy the view of the ancient rock tombs and the peaceful area. Take a mud bath and you skin looks like 10 years younger!
Have you already discover the jewel of that area? Göcek has helped with its natural harbor a justified reputation and thus to a privileged status. The port and old town exude a pleasantly peaceful atmosphere. Göcek is one of the most beautifully situated ports of Turkey. It is nestled in a wild-romantic landscape with a crystal-clear sea, beautiful anchorages, many small islands and secluded bays. In the background, you can see the 2000 meters high foothills of the Taurus Mountains, with its ancient pine and spruce forests and wild gorges.
Göcek Marina - Tersane Bay
At daybreak we continue to “Tersane Island” in the Gulf of Fethiye. “ Tersane” translates as "shipyard". The Greeks, who formerly lived on the island, were shipbuilders. The tradition of shipbuilding on Tersane goes back to the Byzantine period. At the southern tip of the bay lie the ruins of the ancient city of “Arymaxa”, the source of the ancient river Xanthos was founded. Have dinner and overnight in the bay of Manastir.
Gulf of Fethiye
Enjoy one last time, the passing beautiful scenery during a sun bath, or make yourself comfortable with a cool drink on the yacht. We anchor at the "Red Island", it´s called “Kizilada”. This island is uninhabited; only one lighthouse adorns the backdrop. There are lots of rabbits, lizards, turtles. Sometimes you can even see one of the oldest wild “Bezoar goat” species. In the evening you will arrive in your output port of Fethiye. Named after the son of Apollo, Telmessos, that city was considered important oracle in ancient times. We stay overnight in Fethiye harbor.
End of the boat trip. Check - out after breakfast at 9:00 am
Included in the Price
- Refreshment on arrival - information about the yacht and the course of the tour
- Full Board Plus :
- Breakfast, Lunch, ''Five-o'clock-tea'', Dinner.
- Nonalcoholic drinks: coffee, tea and water
- All cabins have blankets, towels and bath towels (only for cabin use)
- Sharing of fishing- and snorkeling equipment
- Games and utensils (pens, books, puzzles, playing cards, costumes etc.) for children on board.
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- No liability for the baggage and its contents.
- Fuel, service, personnel, insurance, port fees an taxes (depending on the route for Turkish waters)
Not Included in the Price
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
- Land exursion - if desired, must be booked on the yacht on the first day.
This trip is organized for Tour Sensimar and sales are carried out by Central European travel agents.
- Check-in on the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 03:00 pm.
- Check-out from the yacht: Friday / Saturday - 09:00 pm.
- The Blue Cruise will be done if 3 double cabins are booked (cabin occupancy at least of 1 adult plus 1 child)
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht. Due to different construction, there are diverse types of wooden Gullets. In general, the yacht is running by motor. If sails are available, only the captain makes the decision to set these for a couple of hours
- The yacht´s name is unknown until the arrival day
- Allocation of the cabins on board at check-in
- You can book a yacht for sole use, i.e. you book at least 6 double cabins- accordingly to 12 people (adult price) - on a fixed route. Maybe you have to do "Blind bookings" for sole using
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years are allowed to participate at the blue cruise. The full price has to be paid for children aged of 12 years.
- In cabin charters for groups, there is no age restriction.
- Thorough cleaning of the yacht is made after / before each trip
- No cleaning service during the trip
- Daily emptying the toilet bucket by the crew
- Bed linen and towels are changed only if needed
- Guests have to bring their own beach towel
- Guest are not to bring their own drinks on the board
- On every yacht are Stereo and DVD player
- Medical equipment, e.g. respirators don't work automatically on board, because we cannot guarantee 24 hrs of electricity
- Meals on board are not specified for allergic guests. If special products are needed, guests have to bring them by their own.
- No use of air-conditioning
- Water sport activities offered by external agencies or going on land during the blue cruises, are at own risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children on board as well as outside of the ship.
- Optional excursions operate only with minimum 8 persons.
- Guests on board have to inform our agency Kaya Yachting in case of accidents, injuries or similar incidents.
- If there are any problems / requirements during the blue cruise trip which cannot be solved by the crew on board, please contact the agency immediately. Our service mobile phone number is 24 hrs, 7 days a week available. (You can use the captain´s mobile phone for calling us).
- It you don´t contact the agency or your representative during your holiday, complaints which are made after the blue cruise are not valid anymore.
- The period of repair in case of a defect is maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable class yacht.